Our new Paper Trimmer is lightweight, portable and perfect for making stable and straight cuts! I have been using mine for a few weeks now and have noticed some considerable differences.
- the blade is nearly double in size, meaning will not blunt to quick
- can cut multiple pieces of card. The whisper white and very vanilla goes through easily 3 sheets a time, all other card stock Ive been cutting 2 sheets a time
- the edges are measured at 6″ so easy for cutting quarter shares of DSP
- the edges have a border so perfect lines
- the arm is longer than the other, I know a few people use paper bigger than the 12×12″ so awesome to have the option.
Item: 152392 | $44.00 aud/$53.00 nzd
- 15-3/8 x 8 x 1/2″ (39 x 20.3 x 1.3 cm)
- Includes 1 cutting blade and 1 scoring blade.
- Includes imperial and metric measurements.
- Ruler and grid protected by durable plastic cover.
- Point on cutting handle for precise measuring.
- Right-side grid for cutting thin strips.1st