Hi everyone, today I want to share some cards with you I have made using the Gangs all M? stamp set which is part of the sale-a-bration promotion. If you spend $90 or above on any products from my Stampin’ Up! shop you can get this set for free. I think its totally adorable.
I have used this technique multiple times in classes with the old tree sets and silhouettes along with my lavinia ink stamps but this was just adorable. In the close up you can see the shimmer paint which was mixed with alcohol and spritzed all over the card. I learnt about this at our Stampin’ Up! onstage convention and can’t stop using it.
Edit – Requested instructions
Hi everyone so after posting on social media I have been asked for a tutorial. Its a very quick card and I will post a video soon.
- Stamp you meerkats in mimento black ink
- punch out a circle in a post it.
- Stick it down, over the Meerkat
- cut out a stamped Meerkat on another post it.
- lay that over the top of the meerkat you want to colour
- Sponge from the outside in using darkest to lightest colour working around the circle
- Remove both post its.
- colour the meerkats in using a black marker and make a shape of a hill or ground. If you have left one colour it in brown
- Use your pen if you wish to add birds
- Spray with water or a mix of Champagne mist and Isocol alcohol
- If doing night sky use a white gel pen to make stars a add little lines for the shooting stars.
Hope this helps will post to you tube wishing the week.
Hope you think they are as cute as I do, and if you want to get your set have a look here
|The Gang’s All Meer Cling Stamp Set||152294|
|Wish someone happy birthday or show them support from the whole gang with a card or project created using The Gang’s All Meer Stamp Set. After all, what’s cuter than a bunch of meerkats? Earn this adorable stamp set FREE with a qualifying purchase 3 January–31 March 2020, during our Sale-A-Bration promotion!
* 9 cling stamps
Cling Stamps from Stampin’ Up!
Have a lovely weekend my crafty mermaids.